- Round 1 was played Monday 18 October to Sunday 24 October.
- Round 2 was played Monday 25 October to Sunday 31 October.
- Round 3 was played Monday 1 November to Sunday 7 November.
- Round 4 was played Monday 8 November to Sunday 14 November.
- Round 5 was played Monday 15 November to Sunday 21 November.
- Round 6 was played Monday 22 November to Monday 29 November.
- Round 7 was played Tuesday 30 November to Tuesday 7 December.
Despite being the Australian National Championship, in the spirit of international co-operation and bond-building, it was open to all players of the Asia-Pacific region. It included players from Australia, New Zealand and Singapore, across 18 clubs and 8 non-club players.
While the Open division was itself self-contained, the Handicap divisions were technically one division, albeit with a McMahon bar in between to seperate the two. This barrier proved to be semi-porous, leading some players in the 3rd divsion to play at least one game against a 2nd division opponent, albeit with appropriate handicap. Well, theoretically – the tournament software has both a delight in extreme match-ups and an allergy to handicaps larger than 9 stones.
Despite some inevitable hiccups endemic to any online tournament, by all accounts people had fun.
The final results were, as follows:
|Open Division||First Handicap Division||Second Handicap Division|
|1st Place||Daniel Li (6d)||Peter Simpson (1k)||Victor Phan (9k)|
|2nd Place||Laris Du Qing (6d)||Patrick Liang (1k)||Sorn Nawapanich (12k)|
|3rd Place||Steven Cheng (5d)||Brendan Henessy (2k)||Christopher Riding (8k)|