The state council of the Queensland Go Society settles disputes between chapters and advises the general meetings. All officers mentioned in the constitution and elected by a general meeting are councilors. The convener of each chapter is also a councilor. This is the current roster. If you play go in our clubs or in our tournaments, you may ask them stuff or ask them for stuff or appeal to them.
- Allan Hunt, president of the society, elected at the 2020 annual general meeting; and also supreme high overlord (convenor) of the Brisbane Go Club, apparently for life
- Aguido Horatio Davis, general secretary of the society, re-elected at the 2020 annual general meeting; and also convenor pro tem of the University of Queensland chapter, by dint of founding it
- Arden Rushwood, treasurer of the society, elected at the 2020 annual general meeting; senior player at Brisbane Go Club
- Yoko Usami, secretary of the Gold Coast Go Club
- Elizabeth Patrick, high mage (convenor) of the Magic Go Club (North Brisbane) by dint of founding it; and by decree of the 2019 general meeting librarian of the society
- Mason Reid, convenor of the Griffith Go Club by dint of founding it
- Michael Baczynski, discipline convenor for go at at the Bun Bu Ryo Do (USQ) and therefore convenor of the Toowomba chapter of the Society
- Robin Garner, convenor of the Lismore Go Club at Southern Cross University’s Lismore campus, by dint of founding it.
- Colton Tinkey, president of the Townsville Go Club, by dint of founding it.
The next meeting of the state council is 30 January 2021.